Download this font from: http://nordenx.deviantart.com/art/Baybayin-Modern-Gana-Font-225516266
I finally finished uploading all updated Baybayin Modern Fonts this month and released several new fonts along with the it.
For a list of all the fonts, click here: "FONT DOWNLOAD PAGE"
Included in all my fonts are alternative glyphs/characters that you can use if you prefer to.
- = ra: may be the only character modification I introduce. Its shape is carefully designed and based on D, P, R letter shapes and ᜇᜎᜉᜁ character shapes, strokes & qualities as well as the Bikolano, Mangyan, other Malay, and other Asian ra characters.
- x = virama [Spanish cross kudlit (+)]: rendered by the = equal and + plus keys, it cancels vowels, preferably for leading or stand-alone consonant sounds;
ex. ᜊ᜔ᜓ bro | ᜅ᜔ ng
- / = pamudpod (Mangyan's virama): rendered by the / forward-slash key, it cancels vowels, preferably for trailing or dead-consonat sounds;
ex. ᜊ/ bar | ᜈᜅ/ nang
- ● = solid kudlit marks can be used as traditional kudlits, I use them for high vowels i and u kudlit.
- o = hollow kudlit marks are alternatives that I use for the mid vowels e and o.
- O = ᜊ can still be pronounced as ba but can be used to signify va.
- vz = ᜐ can still be pronounced as sa but can be used to signify za.
- I and U characters has more complex strokes than E and O but are essentially still the same I/E and O/U characters.
- Uppercase Q renders the character combination ᜃ᜔ᜏ k'wa.
- Lowercase q renders the character combination ᜃᜓᜏ kuwa.
- Uppercase J renders the character combination ᜇ᜔ᜌ d'ya.
- Lowercase j renders the character combination ᜇᜒᜌ diya.
- Both X and x renders the character combination ᜃ᜔ᜐ k'sa. eg. ᜁᜃ᜔ᜐᜋ/ = exam
- Some font sets have ᜆ᜔ᜐ t'sa or cha assigned to uppercase C.
- Updated in all fonts, the A character ᜀ can now only be accessed by the uppercase A like the other vowel characters I, E, O, and U.
- You can use ᜉ fa as the traditional pa.
- My fonts use an old loop-ended version of pa that some of you may mistake as the old loop-ended ya. You may substitute them if you're looking for a traditional look.
- My ᜌ ya is a more modern open ended (non-loop-ended) glyph.